Job Title:Location:Remote/relo: Experience:Type:Sponsorship:Salary:Other comp: Job ID:
Blockchain Developers, the leading blockchain recruiting agency, is seeking an IT Auditor – Blockchain/AI for our client, a large, multinational pharmaceutical company. We need someone who has knowledge of emerging technology regulated processes, as in blockchain and/or artificial intelligence (AI), to develop best practices. Be the first.
Actively participate on departmental and/or cross-functional teams addressing internal and external issues that support the department’s operations and strategy. This may include updating our audit approach for ensuring compliance with the FCPA, Healthcare Compliance and Sarbanes-Oxley rules and regulations.
Prepare formal written reports setting forth recommendations for local, division and corporate management to strengthen and improve operations, as well as identify cost or efficiency savings.
Present the results of audits to senior site and division management, including practical recommendations to address identified risks, requiring strong negotiation and influence skills.
Domestic and international business travel is required.
- 2+ years of IT auditing OR technical quality assurance experience with a strong interest in auditing
- Knowledge of blockchain, artificial intelligence, and/or machine learning best practices for implementation solutions and security- beyond creating proof of concept
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certification(s): Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Public Accountant(CPA) ,Certified Internal Auditor(CIA) or Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Trained in Blockchain implementation, design, methodology, etc
- Experience in public accounting and/or internal auditing
- Large corporation experience